At the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Understand and appreciate and apply customer service excellence
- Understand the concept of customer service experience and how to deliver it
- To develop good customer service culture within your organization
- To improve communication with internal and external customers
- Initiate change to improve current customer service standards
WHAT WILL BE COVERED?
1) PERSONAL TRANSFORMATION
- Thinking right at work.
- UNLEASH your potential at work.
- 6 steps on how to discharge negative feelings/thoughts.
- Building confidence to answer calls and dealing with all customers
- Staying at peak performance at work.
2) EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION ON PHONE AND FACE TO FACE MEETING
- Establishing rapport – how to get a prospect feel like a friend.
- Getting to know people in very short time.
- Enlighten a conversation and keeping it alive.
- 6 steps to communicate effectively to anyone.
3) EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE (EQ)
- Managing personal problems/issues using EQ
- Managing the emotions of difficult customers.
- Managing personal mood and emotion on the phone.
- 10 ways to handle your negative emotion and remain professional when dealing with others.
- 12 methods to manage your customer’s emotion and problems.
4) CUSTOMER SERVICE EXCELLENCE
- Excellent customer service
- Benefits of quality customer service
- Positive work culture
- Understanding four different types of customers
- Understanding customer’s behaviour needs and expectations
5) WORLD-CLASS TELEPHONE SKILL
- The standard procedure – the script, telephone etiquette and values, greetings.
- The techniques on receiving and giving information.
- The clarity handling telephone conversation.
- Building good rapport and relationship with callers.
- Steps to use the right telephone skills to make sales.
- Steps to take messages.
- Steps to solve conflict using telephone.
- Steps to take messages.
- Steps to handle clients.
6) HANDLING UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS ON PHONE AND FACE TO FACE
- Serving your customers right the first time.
- Turning dissatisfied customers into loyal and happy customers.
- Handling angry, awkward and unreasonable customers.
- Steps to handle unhappy customers on the phone and face to face
- Working on customers’ feedback and evaluation.
7) GROUP COACHING ON CUSTOMERS’ ISSUES
- Troubleshooting customers problem
- Presenting customer’s issues
- Coaching the participants on solving customers’ problem
- Techniques to calm down the customers
Assignment: participants will have 2 hour live coaching session with the trainer