Objective Of Training
Normally people work in small group that seem to have common goals. Every member of the group has their own aspirations,skills and attitude toward their tasks. Due to the differences in educational background,mindset,value,race and culture,therefore people are reluctant to give their full support and cooperation to their peers.
Master Trainers Team Building Program aim to unite the employees and to become ONE HAPPY TEAM at work.They wiill learn to solve problems at work together and synergistically.
- Closer relationship among staff
- Better Communication across functions
- Better teamwork spirit and culture of One family
- Less people problem & stress at work
- Become more tolerant with everyone
- Happier & healthier working environment
At the end of the program and through experiential learning and smartly designed activities,the participants will be able to
- Eliminate self-centeredness at work and be willing to work as a team
- Willing to support and work together to produce new results
- Create the friendly and conducive team-working environment
- Create positive and supportive team culture at work
- Displaying powerful,positive outlook for life and work
- Higher staff morale,peak performance, productivity and profitability 3(Ps)
MODULE ONE – THE CONCEPT OF TOP FIVE %
- The mindset,values and habits of superstar employee at work
- Combining the mindset,appearance and communication to excel at work
- Understanding the concept of top five %
- Why some people fail and some make it
- The driving force in you
MODULE TWO – PERSONAL TRANSFORMATION
- The seven principles of top employees
- Identifying the personal issues and overcoming it
- Experiencing breakthrough results at work
- Overcoming fears that stop your success
MODULE THREE – WHY TEAM DON’T WORK?
- Why teams don’t work well?
- The office politics – how to handle it?
- The cause and effect of poor teamwork
- Forming a winning team – what does it take?
MODULE FOUR – THE IMPORTANCE OF TEAM WORK
- Why must people work in team?
- The benefits and synerfy of Dynamic Team Building among departments
- What is Dynamic Team?
- Why ‘Trust’ and Accountability is important to create Dynamic Team Building
- Create the culture of Trust and how to win the trust of others
MODULE FIVE – THE FIVE STAR TEAM COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- Why transparent and prompt communication,positive attitude,leadership and cooperation is a must to team success
- Find out how to work together in harmony with everyone
- The importance of excellent communication skills
MODULE SIX – TEAM PEAK PERFORMANCE
- What are the key Criteria and characteristic for Dynamic Team Building?
- The concept of dynamic team?
- How to be a dynamic team?
- Creating a winning culture for your organization
MODULE SEVEN – CREATING NEW CULTURE AND WELL ACCEPTED VISION
- The synergy and team brainstorming
- Why create a new culture?
- What are the new values needed to create a successful team?
MODULE EIGHT – THE KEY TO INCREASING PRODUCTIVITY AND PERFORMANCE AT WORK
- The factors to increasing productivity at work
- The 5- 3 – 1 star formula in time management
- The work life balance strategy
- Overcoming stress at work and turn it into greater results
- Measuring performance at work
MODULE NINE – GOAL SETTING FOR ORGANISATION
- The NEW COMMITMENT PLAN for all members to create a new team
- “I promise” action plan for all members
- Leadership in action to create one strong organisation